An Azure Event Hub integration sends device data in Meadow.Cloud to an Event Hub in near real-time.
The display name of the integration.
Event Hub Name
Event Hub name created in Azure.
Connection string of the Event Hub.
To obtain a connection string for an Event Hub, follow the steps in your Azure Portal:
- Browse to the desired Event Hub.
- Click on Shared access policies.
- Click + Add to add a new policy.
- Enter a Policy Name, select Send, and click Create.
- Click on the newly created policy and copy the Connect string-primary key.
Turn on/off the integration.
Choose the desired event types to be sent.